Here are some potential tutorials I might look into for creating at some point in the future:
- OpenDNS Server with Pi-Hole to block ads network-wide. Also integration with Active Directory DNS.
- Setup Raspberry Pi 2 as OpenVPN server (youtube)
- Offsite storage using Wasabi when you have no offsite location of your own.
- Install DBeaver on Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS (MariaDB GUI for DBAs and Devs)
- Document how to install / setup OSSEC HIDS
- Email server using NethServer
- Setup video/audio conferencing with Jitsi Meet
- Setup eCommerce site using OpenCart.
- Setup Chamillo LMS.
- Setup a firewall for corporate use (VPN, IPS, multi-WAN for HA, web filtering, DPI, SSO, traffic shaping, logging, sandboxing). Potential candidates: pfSense, OPNsense, IPFire, Shorewall, Vyos
- Setup a desktop with a lightweight remote access capability using X2Go
- Evaluate Cockpit project
- Ajenti Server Admin Panel (replacement for PuTTY)
- OpenVPN Site2Site