Following these steps, you could easily save the Ambient and Displacement maps as well.
Before using this tool you will need to have the following ready:
- Low-Poly .OBJ version of your model along with UV Maps already defined.
- High-Poly .OBJ version of your model (No UV Map necessary).
16 Images in PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format.
General Steps of the Tutorial
- Export your models to .OBJ format
- Load each OBJ into MeshMapper
- Configure desired texture settings and generate the images
- View the results in real-time.
- Save the textures to file.
AMD GPU MeshMapper
Mirror Location: Wiki Nexus