TES4Files which examines the selected .esp file and pulls all associated NIFs, textures found in the NIFs, sounds, etc. and puts it in a sub-folder with the same name as the mod.
- Start TES4Files
- Choose MyMod.esp and check Fix NIFs and click Export
- Once done, click OK and close TES4Files, the following directory structure will be created:
- Check the error.txt file to make sure there are no missing textures and such.
- Copy your readme file to the same folder as your .esp file since it does not grab text files.
- Examine the mesh, texture and any other folders with a quick glance to make sure you see everything that should be there. NOTE: TES4Files cannot see files that are not referenced in the .esp file such as DistantLOD, texture replacers or music files (unless referenced in script). You'll have to copy those into this folder yourself.
- Create an archive in the folder that contains the .esp (do not include the data folder and error/log files)
The contents of the archive should look like this:
- Move your archive and readme to your upload area and delete the temporary export folder: