- Setup Ubuntu Server as a bare-metal KVM hypervisor to replace ESXi hosts
- OpenDNS Server with Pi-Hole to block ads network-wide. Also integration with Active Directory DNS.
- Setup Raspberry Pi 2 as OpenVPN server (youtube)
- Offsite storage using Wasabi when you have no offsite location of your own.
- Install DBeaver on Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS (MariaDB GUI for DBAs and Devs)
- Document how to install / setup OSSEC HIDS
- Email server using NethServer
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 pm
- Are you a filthy spam bot?: No
- Location: Behind You
Here are some potential tutorials I might look into for creating at some point in the future: