Tested on Minecraft 1.7.9 and Craftbukkit 1.7.9-R0.1 and Java 1.7.0_55 (64-bit) (Windows 7)
Singleplayer to Craftbukkit
- Create a Singleplayer savegame, type /seed while in the game and write down the seed number. Example: Worldname = ConvertMe, Seed = 100
- Create a Craftbukkit folder and put craftbukkit.jar in that folder and start it up once and then type "stop" at the console. This will generate the default files we will need. Example: C:\Craftbukkit\craftbukkit.jar
- Go to your Craftbukkit folder and delete any files inside each of the following folders but leave the folder names:
- Edit <server folder>/server.properties and set the level seed to match what you saw when you typed /seed in the Singleplayer game. Example: level-seed=100
- Click Start, Run, type %appdata% and press ENTER and drill into your ".minecraft\saves" folder and then your savegame folder. Example: .minecraft\saves\ConvertMe
- Select all files and copy them (CTRL+C)
- Go into the "world" folder and paste the files (CTRL+V)
- Move the "DIM-1" folder to "C:\Craftbukkit\world_nether\"
- Move the "DIM1" folder to "C:\Craftbukkit\world_the_end\"
- Start Craftbukkit, then start Minecraft and connect to localhost and the world should be the same as your Singleplayer experience.
- Click Start, Run, type %appdata% and press ENTER and drill into your ".minecraft\saves" folder and create a new folder. Example: .minecraft\saves\ConvertBack
- Select all files in <server folder>\world\*.* and copy them (CTRL+C)
- Paste the files into your savegame folder. Example: C:\Craftbukkit\world\ to .minecraft\saves\ConvertBack\
- Copy <server folder>\world_nether\DIM-1\ folder and paste it to .minecraft\saves\ConvertBack\world\
- Copy <server folder>\world_the_end\DIM1\ folder and paste it to .minecraft\saves\ConvertBack\world\
- Start Minecraft, choose Singleplayer, open the new savegame which will be titled "world" but will show the "ConvertBack" foldername below it.